Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea threatens Japan with nuclear war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea threatens Japan with nuclear war Empty North Korea threatens Japan with nuclear war

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:05 am

North Korea threatens Japan with nuclear war

North Korea threatens Japan with nuclear war Irq_1199655066_1507054796

North Korea on Tuesday threatened Japan with a nuclear war if the latter continues to pressure it and ignite the situation on the Korean Peninsula.

"Japan's pressure on North Korea, which exacerbates the situation on the Korean peninsula, is a suicidal act of nuclear drag toward the Japanese islands," Binan said in a statement published by the Korean Central News Agency. "No one knows when the ready-made situation will turn into nuclear war. Fuse of this war, it will rise in the Japanese islands. "

The statement came in response to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's speech to the United Nations General Assembly in New York late last September, in which he called on the international community to "cut off funding to North Korea to receive the necessary technology to develop its nuclear and nuclear program and to force it to abandon its nuclear ambitions."

This is not the first time that Pyongyang has threatened Tokyo with a nuclear war. The North Korean Committee for the Preservation of Peace has strongly criticized the government of Shinzo Abe, who imposed a new package of sanctions on Pyongyang.

The representative of this committee promised that North Korea is ready to turn Japan into ashes if things develop negatively between the two countries.

Pyongyang has already announced plans to launch a missile strike on the Pacific island of Guam, which is home to US military bases. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=83432

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:47 pm