Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 1:31 am

Baeraki

Baghdad pledges to provide "significant" facilities for Kuwaiti investors

confirmed the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq, Salem Ghassab Zamanan, that the Iraqi government has pledged to provide all the facilities required for the Kuwaiti companies wishing to work and invest in Bgdad.oukal Zamanan, during a meeting with the Governor of the capital Baghdad, Atwan Atwani, in a press statement , " the governor expressed his eagerness to increase the volume of economic and investment cooperation between the two countries and overcome the obstacles that prevent the entry of Kuwaiti investments to Baghdad , " noting that "Atwani pledged to provide great facilities for Kuwaiti investors."

Cabinet approves contract agreements with global grain boards to buy materials for the account of the ration card

approved the Cabinet by the Ministry of Commerce contract agreements with global grain boards to buy the subjects of wheat and rice in favor of the ration card to ensure food security, and recognized by the Grains Council and its countries and within the Iraqi specifications , taking into account, stock prices at the time of contracting to ensure transparency and the dimensions of corruption ends on this side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]