Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Energy parliamentary committee: Minister of Electricity to interrogation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Energy parliamentary committee: Minister of Electricity to interrogation Empty Energy parliamentary committee: Minister of Electricity to interrogation

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2013, 6:53 am

Energy parliamentary committee: Minister of Electricity to interrogation

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: A member of the Commission on oil and energy Furat al-Shara, Tuesday, that there are ongoing discussions within the Committee on the subject of questioning and Electricity Minister Abdul Karim Aftan and "demand between supporters and opponents."

Shara said in a statement "obelisk" The "Oil and Energy Committee discussed the subject of questioning and Electricity Minister Abdul Kareem Aftan, the subject came after a request has been submitted by one of the members of Paradise but the interrogation was not integrated limit now."

Shara said that "some officials authorized an increase of electric power as a result of inaccurate information by acquaintances, others authorized on the basis of the corruption by officials at least them and visited them and that's what made them declare without the knowledge of real familiar with what's going on."

He was a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Susan Saad demanded that the House of Representatives by using his constitutional powers and questioning of those responsible for electricity in Iraq file and defaulting dismiss them away from any political orientation or party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:49 pm