Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: The US position on Syria is more pragmatic and I am optimistic after my talks with Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: The US position on Syria is more pragmatic and I am optimistic after my talks with Trump Empty Putin: The US position on Syria is more pragmatic and I am optimistic after my talks with Trump

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 1:22 am

Putin: The US position on Syria is more pragmatic and I am optimistic after my talks with Trump

Arab and international Since 2017-07-08 at 17:25 (Baghdad time)

Follow up of Mawazine News
    Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday he believed the US position on the war in Syria had become "more pragmatic."
    There is a realization of the fact that if we unite our efforts we can do a lot, "he said in Germany a day after meeting US President Donald Trump on the sidelines of the G20 summit.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin told a news conference at the G20 summit in Hamburg that the future of Syria and President Assad is determined by the Syrian people, not US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson.
    Putin stressed that the US position on Syria has not changed but has become more pragmatic, adding that the decision on areas of reducing the escalation in southern Syria was taken, including thanks to the United States.
    In the same context, the Russian President said that a good understanding has been reached on the cease-fire in southwestern Syria, to which Jordan and Israel have joined, stressing that it is necessary to secure the unity of Syrian territory.
    He added that it is necessary that these areas cooperate with each other and with the central government in Damascus, to be reached after a comprehensive settlement in Syria.
    He stressed that Russia has contacts with many Kurdish factions in Syria, pointing at the same time that the United States in the same regard more advanced from the point of view of armament.
    He said that future steps could be taken to settle in Syria based on the will of Iran, Turkey and the Syrian leadership, stressing that he discussed the Syrian issue with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan during the summit.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the Gulf crisis will have a great impact on the region, pointing out that he did not discuss the issue of Qatar during the G20 summit.
    is over
    M

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:27 am