Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: my conversation with Putin was strict

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: my conversation with Putin was strict Empty Trump: my conversation with Putin was strict

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2017, 3:10 am

Trump: my conversation with Putin was strict

13/07/2017

US President Donald Trump revealed, on Thursday, about the nature of his talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, during the twentieth summit in Hamburg, Germany last week, describing them as "strict."
    Trump said in an interview with the agency "Reuters" I was very strict in my conversations with Putin, "stressing that the relations between them" is very important, and can save the lives of many, for example, thanks to the truce (in Syria). "
    The Trump addressed the allegations about Moscow's intervention in the US election, saying: "I would have liked to ask Putin, do you really supported me," noting that it "has taken several steps can not admire Moscow, after assuming the presidency .. Look what I did. Oil prices fell. Export liquefied gas to Poland, and this is what Putin does not want. "
    He added that "Washington has strengthened the defense ministry's budget to $ 56 billion, all of this does not want Putin, why can support me?".
    He described his first meeting with his Russian counterpart compiled by Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the summit of the "20" which took more than two hours, as "wonderful."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/172505.html
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: my conversation with Putin was strict Empty Trump describes his talks with Putin as "strict"

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2017, 3:34 am

Trump describes his talks with Putin as "strict"

US President Donald Trump spoke about the nature of his talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, during the twentieth summit in Hamburg, Germany last week, describing it Balsarmh.

Said Trump, in an interview with the agency "Reuters" published on Thursday July 13: "I was very strict in my conversations with Putin," stressing that the relations between them "is very important, and can save the lives of many, for example, thanks to the truce (in Syria) ".

Trump also discussed allegations about Moscow's intervention in the US elections, saying: "I would have liked to ask Putin, do you really supported me."

The US president noted that he had taken several steps can not admire Moscow, after assuming the presidency, he said: "Look what I did. Oil prices fell. Export liquefied gas to Poland, and this is what Putin does not want. "

He added that Washington has strengthened the defense ministry's budget to $ 56 billion, saying: "All this does not want Putin, why can support me?"

The US president has described his first meeting with his Russian counterpart compiled by Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the summit of the "20" which took more than two hours, "the wonderful".

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A9/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:02 am