Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tillerson: Positive talks between Trump and Putin on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tillerson: Positive talks between Trump and Putin on Syria Empty Tillerson: Positive talks between Trump and Putin on Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 03 May 2017, 2:55 am

Tillerson: Positive talks between Trump and Putin on Syria

03/05/2017

Announced that US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Wednesday, US President Donald Trump and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin discussed during a telephone conversation the prospects of coordinating efforts to combat global terrorism in the context of the situation in Syria, describing the phone call that she was "very constructive."
    He added Tillerson in a press statement: "It was a very positive conversation in which an exchange of views in detail ... Let's see what would result from it."
    The White House said in a statement that "the conversation was very good." With regard to the Syrian crisis, the statement said the two presidents agreed that "all parties should do what it can to end the violence" in Syria, and that the discussion touched on the question of the establishment of safe areas in Syria and joint action to combat terrorism across the Middle East.
    In turn, the Kremlin said in a statement: "there was a telephone conversation between Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump .. during which they discussed a number of current issues of bilateral cooperation in the international arena .. and focused on the prospects for the coordination of US-Russian actions in the fight against international terrorism in the long term, in the context of the crisis Syrian. "
    The statement added that "it was agreed, in particular, to intensify the dialogue between the Foreign Ministers of both countries to find options allow install a cease-fire, and give stability .. to create conditions for the launch of the process of a real settlement in Syria .. it means that the two foreign ministers Atalaaan leaders go about progress made in this direction.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/162614.html

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:38 am