Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Lebanese army is shelling the positions of "Dahesh" in the northeast of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Lebanese army is shelling the positions of "Dahesh" in the northeast of the country Empty The Lebanese army is shelling the positions of "Dahesh" in the northeast of the country

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2017, 2:55 am

The Lebanese army is shelling the positions of "Dahesh" in the northeast of the country

Baghdad - Agencies

The Lebanese army on Thursday targeted sites belonging to the Da'ash organization and bombed its artillery in the towns of Ras Baalbek and al-Qaa, in the Bekaa region on the border with Syria.

According to a statement issued by the Lebanese Armed Forces, the attack caused many wounded in the ranks of the "Daash" organization.

It is worth mentioning that the Lebanese forces bombard the elements of the organization several days ago, in preparation for a military operation aimed at eliminating them and expelling them from the country.

Lebanese President Michel Aoun and Prime Minister Saad Hariri confirmed the commitment of the Lebanese authorities to liberate their territories from terrorism and not to tolerate them in fighting and defeating them.

This decision came during a meeting of the Supreme Council of Defense within the Baabda Palace on Tuesday, while military sources said that the decision to launch the expected military operation against the organization "Daqash" in the border areas became the hands of the army, after the approval of the government.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%B5%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B9-%D9%84%D9%80%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 1:34 am