Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cease-fire with "Dahesh" on the Syrian-Lebanese border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cease-fire with "Dahesh" on the Syrian-Lebanese border Empty Cease-fire with "Dahesh" on the Syrian-Lebanese border

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 3:08 am

Cease-fire with "Dahesh" on the Syrian-Lebanese border

27/08/2017

The Syrian army, the Lebanese army and Hezbollah announced on Sunday a cease-fire against Qadoun in Qalamoun al-Gharbi, and the head of Baalbek and al-Qaa on both sides of the Syrian-Lebanese border.
    The Lebanese army announced this morning a ceasefire in the Baalbek and al-Qaa strongholds, paving the way for the final stage of negotiations over the fate of its abducted soldiers at Da'ash, in parallel with the announcement by Syrian forces and Hezbollah of a similar ceasefire against criminals in western Kalamoon.
    On Saturday, units of the Lebanese army targeted the remaining "criminal" centers in Al-Jaroud with heavy artillery and aircraft. The army's artillery and aircraft fired on Saturday, hitting a number of terrorist centers "He urged" in the valley of Maratbia and its surroundings, which resulted in the destruction of these centers and the fall of a number of dead and wounded in their ranks. "
    On August 19, the Lebanese army launched the battle of "Dawn of the Bully" to clear the area of ​​Jarud Ras Baalbek and Groed Al Qaa from Daqash, which is holding 8 soldiers from the army. They were abducted after an attack in the summer of 2014 on the Lebanese town of Arsal The army directed by the attackers

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/178684.html

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:59 pm