Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aussi: Prime Minister will chair the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Joint Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aussi: Prime Minister will chair the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Joint Committee Empty Aussi: Prime Minister will chair the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Joint Committee

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:21 pm

[size=30]Aussi: Prime Minister will chair the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Joint Committee[/size]
    07/10/2017 10:04 | Number of readings: 58
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]"The prime minister will head the meeting of the joint Iraqi-Egyptian committee at the end of this month," said Minister of Construction, Municipalities and Public Works Ann Nafie Osei.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement issued by the ministry said that "Osei discussed with Egyptian Minister of Housing, Utilities and Urban Communities Mostafa Metwally the closing of the 82nd session of the Executive Office of the Council of Arab Housing and Construction Ministers headed by Oussi at the headquarters of the Arab League in Cairo. The Egyptian companies specialized in the field of urban and expertise in the housing sector and infrastructure to visit Iraq and enter the Iraqi market and promote joint cooperation in the field of urban between the two brotherly countries and joint work for the reconstruction of liberated areas.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There will be a meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian joint committee to be held at the end of this month under the chairmanship of (the prime minister) of the two brotherly countries to discuss all areas of cooperation, including the infrastructure and housing sector," she said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Republic of Iraq, represented by the Minister of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, has been entrusted with the work of the 82nd session of the Executive Office of the Council of Arab Housing and Construction Ministers.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:07 am