Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade held a preparatory meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian High Joint Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade held a preparatory meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian High Joint Committee Empty Trade held a preparatory meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian High Joint Committee

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2019, 6:11 am

Trade held a preparatory meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian High Joint Committee

13:59 - 08/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Ministry of Commerce announced on Monday a preparatory meeting for members of the Iraqi side in the Iraqi-Egyptian High Joint Committee to discuss the Iraqi working paper being prepared during the talks with the Egyptian side. 
    "The meeting discussed the creation of a working paper for the Iraqi side for the purpose of putting it on the Egyptian side in the meetings of the Committee above, which is hoped to be held in Baghdad in mid-September," said the administrative agent of the Ministry of Commerce Walid Habib al-Moussawi.
    Al-Moussawi added, "It is expected to hold meetings of the Committee of Experts from both sides for the days of 17-18 of this month in addition to the ministerial meeting on the nineteenth of this month, which will be headed by Minister of Commerce Mohammad Hashim al-Ani / Chairman of the Preparatory Committee of the High Committee with the Egyptian Minister of Investment and Cooperation Sahar Nasr and there will be meetings expected for the Supreme Committee on the 20 of this month under the chairmanship of prime ministers from both countries. " 
    According to the statement, "Moussaoui assured the representatives of ministries the speed of preparing a working paper and both according to the privatization and according to the plan, which was developed for his ministry and sent to the Ministry of Commerce so that the paper can be consolidated ministries by the Department of Foreign Economic Relations in the Ministry of Commerce.Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:03 am