Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mousavi: Up to the end of the life of the Zionist entity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mousavi: Up to the end of the life of the Zionist entity Empty Mousavi: Up to the end of the life of the Zionist entity

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:29 am

[size=30]Mousavi: Up to the end of the life of the Zionist entity[/size]
    26/10/2017 09:17 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Mousavi: Up to the end of the life of the Zionist entity Font_decrease  Mousavi: Up to the end of the life of the Zionist entity Font_enlarge
     Mousavi: Up to the end of the life of the Zionist entity Thumbnail.php?file=34_456_752949179
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The commander of the army of the Islamic Republic of Iran, that the army will go hand in hand with the Islamic Revolution Guards until the end of the life of the Zionist entity. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We pledge that we will not withdraw our hands from the hands of the IRGC until the foundations of the Al-Istiqabari regime and the end of my life have collapsed," Maj. Gen. Abdul Rahim Mousavi said in a speech at a graduation ceremony for students of Imam Ali University, The Zionist entity as soon as possible.[/rtl]
    [rtl]During this ceremony, the Commander of the Imam Ali Military University, Brigadier General Fuladi, presented a report on the scientific and cultural procedures and programs and the strengthening of combat capabilities in this university.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In this ceremony, gifts were presented to a number of military leaders, teachers and the model religious guides in the military universities, as well as the wife of Martyr Rustami (of the martyrs of the army). The Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces also awarded the military ranks to the graduates.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:27 am