Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq grants 2.1 million visas to Iranian visitors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq grants 2.1 million visas to Iranian visitors Empty Iraq grants 2.1 million visas to Iranian visitors

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:55 am

Iraq grants 2.1 million visas to Iranian visitors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran announced that Iraq has granted two million and 180 thousand visas to Iranian visitors so far to perform a visit to the shrine of Imam Hussein "p", noting that the current visa includes a stay of 30 days instead of 20.

"Iraq has granted two million and 180 thousand visas to Iranian visitors so far to perform a visit to the shrine of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him," the official IRNA news agency quoted ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi as saying.

"The facilities granted to Iranian visitors are more than the past years," he said. "The current visa includes a 30-day stay in Iraq for a period of 20 days last year."

He added that "Iranian visitors can take advantage of visas after the season of the visit also forty years."

He noted that "the visas granted to Iranian visitors are all individual, which eliminates the problems of past years about the need to enter the visitors to the territory of Iraq in the form of groups."

Qasimi advised visitors to "take a valid passport and a legal visa to enter Iraqi territory. Otherwise, severe penalties include imprisonment for those who break the law." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:11 pm