Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

As of today, Iranian visitors enter Iraq without visas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

As of today, Iranian visitors enter Iraq without visas Empty As of today, Iranian visitors enter Iraq without visas

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2022, 5:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]As of today, Iranian visitors enter Iraq without visas[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The entry visa for Iranian visitors to Iraq has been canceled through the land border crossings, after the Iraqi Minister of Interior pledged to reopen the land borders to Iranian visitors.

According to the Iranian Fars Agency, until ten o'clock this morning, some Iraqi security forces were present at the land border crossings, which provided an opportunity for Iranian visitors to enter Iraq to visit religious shrines, but given that land travel is supposed to be only in the form of convoys before The Hajj and Visitation Organization, the Hajj organization, in its capacity as the supervisor of the caravans, has not yet begun to register those wishing to visit.

As of today, the Iraqi authorities announced their willingness to allow Iranian visitors to enter without visas, and the Iraqi land borders were officially opened to visitors to religious shrines after 27 months.

The Iraqi Interior Minister had announced during a visit to Iran about ten days ago the approval to visit religious shrines without an entry visa.

These visits were scheduled to resume last week, but the head of the Iranian Hajj and Visit Organization said that travel to religious shrines would begin this week and that more than 2,500 Iranians would cross the land border into Iraq daily.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:05 pm