Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq grants 2.2 million visas to Iranian visitors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq grants 2.2 million visas to Iranian visitors Empty Iraq grants 2.2 million visas to Iranian visitors

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 1:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq grants 2.2 million visas to Iranian visitors

 Baghdad / Range 

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry revealed yesterday that more than 2.2 million visas were granted to Iranian visitors for the 40th visit. "Our embassy, ​​consulates and 16 offices operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran continue to grant access to Iraqi territory for the performance of the 40th visit, as of Friday (two million two hundred and thirty thousand)," ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a press statement. , As well as features granted to visitors from other Muslim countries. " "The work is still at an escalating pace, and the number of Iranian visitors this year is expected to rise from the previous year of two million and eighty thousand to three million visitors," he said. "Iraq is getting $ 40 for each visa." The foreign ministry spokesman said that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:36 pm