Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: high growth rates compared to the poverty line worries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: high growth rates compared to the poverty line worries Empty Parliamentary economy: high growth rates compared to the poverty line worries

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2017, 3:59 am

Parliamentary economy: high growth rates compared to the poverty line worries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / special

Committee of economy and investment representative confirmed that the Declaration on the level of high population growth rate compared with the levels of poverty and unemployment line is something disturbing study and must quickly and thoroughly.
    Said committee member respond by Najib in an interview for "Economy News," The announcement by the Ministry of Planning for increased population growth rates in the whole of Iraq and that as much as the presence of million people every year is a matter of concern because of the volume levels of unemployment and the line of poverty is still as it is in periods of increasing .
    Najib indicated that the Ministry of Planning to have a quick study and Mstviza to remedy this danger, which may significantly affect the country in the event of aggravated levels to a large degree.
    The ministry estimates the planning of population growth by about one million people a year, including accounting for 2.7% of the total population. Population growth is greater than the economic growth of 2.3% which portends economic crisis threatens the services sector and increase the ratios of poverty and unemployment Albalgtin 30%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:44 am