Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy is surprised by the questioning of one of the leaders of the political blocs on the constit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy is surprised by the questioning of one of the leaders of the political blocs on the constit Empty A deputy is surprised by the questioning of one of the leaders of the political blocs on the constit

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:54 am

A deputy is surprised by the questioning of one of the leaders of the political blocs on the constitutionality of the amendment of the election law
    June 18 2018 09:04 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP in the House of Representatives, Awatif Naama[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

MP for the coalition of state law Emotions blessing of surprise of questioning one of the leaders of political blocs without naming it in the constitutionality of the third amendment to the electoral law, indicating that the legislation of the House of Representatives issued by the authority of the people and has holiness that transcends fraud and manipulation.

In a statement, it is regrettable to see one of the leaders of the political blocs attacking in his statements the House of Representatives and questioning the legality and constitutionality of the third amendment to the electoral law and calls the Federal Court also to expedite the consideration of appeals on this amendment, and it was better to attack counterfeiters and manipulators of the results of counting and sorting and robbed The voices of the rest of the blocks and confiscated the will of voters. "

She added that this amendment is constitutional, legitimate and legal, and such statements will not affect the Federal Court in regard to the consideration of appeals, and most importantly is to ensure the future of the country by stressing not to repeat what happened in the recent elections, "asserting that the political blocs will abide by the decisions of the Federal Court.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:22 am