Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning Minister: Iraq's conditions are now ready to begin reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning Minister: Iraq's conditions are now ready to begin reconstruction Empty Planning Minister: Iraq's conditions are now ready to begin reconstruction

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2018, 2:30 am

Planning Minister: Iraq's conditions are now ready to begin reconstruction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Planning Dr. Salman Al-Jumaili said Monday that the Iraqi people are waiting for the participants in the Iraq reconstruction conference and the international community to support the reconstruction after the courageous stand of this people in confronting and defeating terrorism and protecting the world from its danger. 
    The Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili, during his participation in the first session of the Iraq reconstruction conference, said that "the circumstances are ready to begin reconstruction operations in the framework of the plan set by the Iraqi government for this purpose, which is provided by 10 Years of 2018-2027, "pointing out that" the important aspect in achieving development is the existence of a lot of investment opportunities available in all areas. " 
    Jumaili called on international companies to take advantage of these opportunities and participate in the reconstruction of Iraq.
    The meeting was attended by the Minister of Planning Dr. Salman Al-Jumaili, the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Dr. Mahdi Al-Alaq and the President of the Iraqi Fund for Reconstruction Dr. Mustafa Al-Hiti. The Kuwaiti side was attended by the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Kuwait Fund for Economic Development - The importance of the conference and the role of the international community in supporting the efforts of the Iraqi government in the reconstruction and development of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 4:06 am