Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jaafari receives a copy of the credentials of the new Ambassador of Lebanon in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jaafari receives a copy of the credentials of the new Ambassador of Lebanon in Baghdad Empty Al-Jaafari receives a copy of the credentials of the new Ambassador of Lebanon in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:23 am

[size=30]Al-Jaafari receives a copy of the credentials of the new Ambassador of Lebanon in Baghdad[/size]
    20/02/2018 09:41 | Number of readings: 138
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari received a copy of the credentials of Ali Habhab, ambassador of the new Republic of Lebanon in Baghdad.

"The meeting also witnessed a review of the relations between Baghdad and Beirut and ways to develop them in all fields," a foreign ministry statement said.

"We are ready to open investment opportunities in Iraq, and we hope that Lebanon will take its share of the investment and have a role in the reconstruction," Jaafari said, referring to the depth of Iraqi-Lebanese relations.

During the meeting, the foreign minister called for the urgent need to start the meetings of the second session of the joint committee. He also called for intensifying security and intelligence cooperation between the two countries to close the way for the return of terrorism.

"The government is seeking to recover stolen Iraqi antiquities in cooperation with many countries, and we hope that our two countries will cooperate in this area," Jaafari said.

"The Foreign Ministry is ready to provide everything that would facilitate the mission of the Lebanese diplomatic mission in strengthening relations between the two countries," he said.

For his part, the new ambassador in Baghdad said: "We will seek to serve the relations between Lebanon and Iraq for the benefit of the two peoples and look forward to further cooperation in various fields."

He continued: "My work in Baghdad coincides with the victories achieved by Iraq on terrorism, and stand up to the challenges firmly, stressing that the preservation of Iraq's unity is a shining light for all Arab countries."
    KB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 4:22 pm