Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank decides to increase the bank's cash quota to $ 300,000 per week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank decides to increase the bank's cash quota to $ 300,000 per week  Empty The central bank decides to increase the bank's cash quota to $ 300,000 per week

Post by Rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 3:31 am

The central bank decides to increase the bank's cash quota to $ 300,000 per week

Tuesday 8 May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Central Bank of Iraq , on Tuesday, the increase in the cash share of banks to 300 thousand dollars per week. 

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "On the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan decided to increase the monetary share of banks to 300 thousand dollars a week instead of 270 thousand dollars." 

He added that "the exchange companies were increased to 130 thousand dollars a week instead of 100 thousand dollars," noting that "it was also decided to sell $ 300 thousand dollars a week to the transfer companies in cash."
    The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of 6 March 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:10 am