Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of an Iranian union is talking about the smuggling of 20 million liters of gasoline per day at a su

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of an Iranian union is talking about the smuggling of 20 million liters of gasoline per day at a su Empty of an Iranian union is talking about the smuggling of 20 million liters of gasoline per day at a su

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 3:05 am

[size=32]
    of an Iranian union is talking about the smuggling of 20 million liters of gasoline per day at a surprise price[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

A member of the Union of Oil and Gas Exporters in Iran, on the smuggling of 20 million liters of gasoline per day towards neighboring countries. 
    Hassan Khosro said that the domestic consumption of gasoline in Iran is 100 million liters, but that 20 million liters are smuggled daily due to the rise in the dollar and the low prices of domestic gasoline. 
    He added that these smuggling operations negatively affected the internal market of derivatives, especially that the government can not raise the price of gasoline consumed locally, adding that the statistics declared by the state for consumption in comparison with the volume of smuggling is completely unrealistic. 
    According to identical sources, the price of a liter of smuggled gasoline is about 7.5 cents, while the price of liters sold in Iraq for domestic petrol 750 cents

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:28 am