Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq imports 14 million liters per day of gasoline and gas oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq imports 14 million liters per day of gasoline and gas oil Empty Iraq imports 14 million liters per day of gasoline and gas oil

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 7:26 am

[ltr]Iraq imports 14 million liters per day of gasoline and gas oil[/ltr]

Since 02.02.2016 at 11:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Awad al-Awadi, Tuesday, for Iraq to import eight million liters of gasoline and 6 million liters of gas oil, in what was described these imports consumption of hard currency.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Awadi's / balances News /, that "the government look for the electricity sector to be an economic and not for disbursements only," adding that "the entry of electricity to operate a balanced investment between the national product and handle the investment will return to Iraq, a major financial imports."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "it is possible to use the many imports stationed in Iraq to increase liquidity on the part of the stability of the economic situation until overcome the current ordeal until gas investment and to stop the import of oil derivatives, in billions," revealing that "Iraq today is imported gasoline by about 8 million liters per day in addition to the import gas oil, including approximately six million liters a day. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "it is possible to stop these imports, which is a daily economic consumption of the Iraqi currency."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Awad al-Awadi said, earlier, that the government resorted to the prosthesis solutions to tackle the financial crisis plaguing the country in light of the fluctuation of crude oil prices. Finished 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:52 pm