Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Minister of Transport announces the approval of the Council of Ministers on the law of the Supreme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces -  Minister of Transport announces the approval of the Council of Ministers on the law of the Supreme  Empty Minister of Transport announces the approval of the Council of Ministers on the law of the Supreme

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 2:59 pm

Transport Minister Abdullah Loibi announced on Tuesday the approval of the Council of Ministers on the law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy.

Minister of Transport announces the approval of the Council of Ministers on the law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"The Council of Ministers approves the law of the Supreme Iraqi Maritime Authority (Marine Authority) based in Basra and submits it to the House of Representatives for approval," he said in a statement received by Alsumaria News . 

He added that "this law is a major achievement for the Iraqi maritime sector and establishes to raise the Iraqi flag on ships and vessels on the high seas and provide employment opportunities for the public and private sectors."
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers held on Tuesday every week a session to discuss the draft laws and developments at various levels of political, economic and social.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

announces -  Minister of Transport announces the approval of the Council of Ministers on the law of the Supreme  Empty Re: Minister of Transport announces the approval of the Council of Ministers on the law of the Supreme

Post by Lobo Tue 13 Nov 2018, 3:32 pm

Thanks Rocky, this is sounding "international" to me --

this law is a major achievement for the Iraqi maritime sector and establishes to raise the Iraqi flag on ships and vessels on the high seas

hi hi hi

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:59 pm