Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eidani: This year will see the transfer of projects in many areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

projects - Eidani: This year will see the transfer of projects in many areas Empty Eidani: This year will see the transfer of projects in many areas

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2019, 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Eidani: This year will see the transfer of projects in many areas[/size]

[rtl]2 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Basra[/rtl]

[rtl]Basra Governor Asaad al-Eidani said on Thursday that the relationship between the local government and its legislative and executive branches in Basra with the federal government is good and there are no differences.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The federal government is determined to help the local government in Basra to remove all obstacles that may impede the process of upgrading the province of Basra," al-Eidani said in a press statement issued by his press office.[/rtl]

[rtl]The governor of Basra said that during the last meeting with the Ministry of Planning, the ministry explained that Basra is the first in the issue of completion of projects during the last three months.[/rtl]

[rtl]On the subject of areas to be referred to new projects in the coming period, Eidani said that the current year will witness the transfer of many different areas, including the Taba and Nakhaila and the secretions (76) and (74) and Zubair first and second and Qurna, considering it as a right of citizens and the government is not preferred On one, he said.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:52 pm