Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source familiar with the "Covenant News": political blocs want to put Abdul Mahdi in the conflict

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source familiar with the "Covenant News": political blocs want to put Abdul Mahdi in the conflict  Empty A source familiar with the "Covenant News": political blocs want to put Abdul Mahdi in the conflict

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2019, 2:30 am

[size=30]A source familiar with the "Covenant News": political blocs want to put Abdul Mahdi in the conflict between them[/size]
     15/06/2019 09:19 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad
    Accused a political source familiar with some of the political blocs, trying to what he called "implicate" Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the conflict over the remaining ministries, and to justify the state of failure to submit candidates for those ministries.
    The source told "The Covenant News", on Saturday, that "the political blocs asked Abdul Mahdi to submit the names of candidates for the remaining ministries, so as to refuse in the dome of the House of Representatives, to be later imposed names on it."
    He added that "the political blocs feel stronger than Abdul Mahdi, because he does not have any political bloc within the House of Representatives to defend him."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:44 pm