Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Lewizi for "The Covenant News": Abdul-Mahdi addressed the phenomena of corruption, but can not op

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Lewizi for "The Covenant News": Abdul-Mahdi addressed the phenomena of corruption, but can not op Empty Al-Lewizi for "The Covenant News": Abdul-Mahdi addressed the phenomena of corruption, but can not op

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 4:20 am

[size=30]Al-Lewizi for "The Covenant News": Abdul-Mahdi addressed the phenomena of corruption, but can not open the files of corruption old and large[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Profile View Forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Articles 09/06/2019 12:11 PM | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad
    The former senior political deputy in the province of Nineveh, Abdulrahman al-Lweizi, said that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi's measures to fight corruption are good, and dealt with many of the phenomena of corruption, but between his "inability to open files of old corruption carried out by prominent figures."
    "Abdel-Mahdi can lay the foundations for fighting corruption in the future, through his success in eliminating all the phenomena that were used as a means of obtaining public funds," Al-Loezi told Al-Ahed News.
    "The salaries were heavily exploited by the corrupt, and one of the citizens of corruption, but the procedures of Abdul Mahdi to settle salaries prevented the exploitation of this matter and was eliminated."
    He added that "the indicators of the success of Abdul-Mahdi in the fight against corruption, is to address the phenomena that benefited the corrupt," referring to "people brought by Abdul Mahdi, such as Gamal al-Asadi Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior member of the Supreme Council to combat corruption, did a good job of stopping the contract Almtsiobushi cars."
    But I do not think so because it will open the door to hold all parties to account and accuse them of corruption, "he said." The phenomenon of corruption and sources of party funding are almost shared by all political parties. "
    "The big corruptists practiced corruption in a partisan framework, and the parties control the decision," he said.
    "The political will is not absent from Abdul Mahdi, but the opening of old and large files means clashes with the parties, especially since he does not have a political bloc to defend him," he said. "This does not diminish the value of Abdul Mahdi's actions to fight corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:59 am