Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Diamond
Rocky
6 posters

Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be techn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be techn Empty Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be techn

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Oct 2018, 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be technocrats and not "partisan"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD ( 

Reuters) - Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi told the political blocs that the next government would be technocrats and academic figures and that it would stay away from imposing partisan ministers, a senior political source said on Wednesday.

The source told "Al-Ghad Press" that "Abdul-Mahdi told the political blocs that the next government will be its ministers of technocrats and academics and not to impose a partisan ministers." 

He added that "the political consensus between the blocks and parties is the cradle of the road to Abdul-Mahdi to replace the prime minister and a green light of the religious authority in Najaf." 

"Iran and America also agreed to support Abdul Mahdi and with the blessing of the Sunni-Kurdish Shiite leaders as well as the leaders of the popular crowd," he said. 

"Abdul Mahdi will form the new government within 30 days and then present it to the parliament so that he and his government will have full confidence," he said. 

The parliament has chosen, on Tuesday, candidate Barham Saleh as President of the Republic of Iraq, while Saleh, Adel Abdul Mahdi, was commissioned to form the new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be techn Empty Re: Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be techn

Post by Diamond Wed 03 Oct 2018, 6:49 am

now this sounds good  banna3
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be techn Empty Re: Source: Abdul Mahdi told the political blocs that the ministers of the next government will be techn

Post by weslin3 Wed 03 Oct 2018, 8:58 am

Diamond wrote:now this sounds good  banna3
    If Diamond is dancing this must be good news... drunk
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 03 Oct 2018, 10:05 am

Thanks Rocky, sound very encouraging.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 03 Oct 2018, 10:10 am

So abadi is out?
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Wed 03 Oct 2018, 10:13 am

mochasmom wrote:So abadi is out?

He has Abadi's blessing.. I thought I read that.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 03 Oct 2018, 11:17 am

what this is sayin is they gonna get outta the stoneage with politics an do sumthin,I hope  lol!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 03 Oct 2018, 3:45 pm

Yes, i got that, just wondering about Abadi
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 03 Oct 2018, 4:00 pm

he'll be around, haven't heard what position hes got but they'll need him as advisor
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 03 Oct 2018, 8:12 pm

Diamond wrote:what this is sayin is they gonna get outta the stoneage with politics an do sumthin,I hope  lol!
    Diamond, do you think they will need the 30 days to get things finished or could it happen sooner? I know they are as slow as molasses... but maybe do something extra beyond their routine?? laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:30 am