Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary immigration: Abdul Mahdi renounces his promises on the displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Parliamentary immigration: Abdul Mahdi renounces his promises on the displaced Empty Parliamentary immigration: Abdul Mahdi renounces his promises on the displaced

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2019, 9:54 am

Parliamentary immigration: Abdul Mahdi renounces his promises on the displaced

17:37 - 10/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the Parliamentary Labor, Immigration and Displaced Committee, Raad al-Dahlaki, on Saturday accused Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reneging on his promises when he took office.
    Dahlaki said in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, that "resolving the issue of displaced persons is one of the basics promised by the Prime Minister in his government program, which we voted on during the formation of the government and gave us confidence," noting that "the Prime Minister's justifications for the presence of pressure A policy that prevents the return of IDPs to their areas is a point to be counted on the person of Abdul Mahdi and gives the impression of his weakness and his inability to address the basic files and his dependence on the wishes of certain political parties.
    Dahlaki added, "Abdul Mahdi must clearly announce the names of those parties that claim to prevent the return of the displaced. If he continues to keep silence and renounce his promises, we are obliged in the committee to use all means guaranteed by the law to defend the displaced families and their rights." A request will be made to host Abdul Mahdi in parliament and to inquire clearly about the measures he has taken to resolve the issue of IDPs in detail and then we will have a decisive decision in this regard. Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:20 pm