Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Murshidi holds the parliament's presidency responsible for not holding the session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Murshidi holds the parliament's presidency responsible for not holding the session Empty Al-Murshidi holds the parliament's presidency responsible for not holding the session

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:39 am

Al-Murshidi holds the parliament's presidency responsible for not holding the session

09:05 - 05/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The MP from the wisdom movement Asaad al-Murshidi, on Tuesday, the presidency of the parliament responsible for the non-continuation of the parliament in holding its sessions, pointing out that there is procrastination to convene parliamentary sessions at the moment.
    Al-Murshidi said in a statement to the information that the Presidency should take responsibility for the continuation of the parliament session, where the speaker and his deputies were asked to hold the meetings permanently.
    He added that "the speaker of the parliament and his deputies did not proceed towards the holding of meetings and therefore there is procrastination in order not to hold parliamentary sessions, as the parliament did not have an active role in extinguishing the fire of demonstrations."
    He explained that "the speaker did not brief the deputies on the activities of the Council on the current situation as it must exert pressure on the executive and political blocs to repair the situation, but there is no role for the House of Representatives in the current crisis."
    He pointed out that "the government does not have strong positions on the arrest of engineers and reform the general situation, as the security services were not efficient in controlling the situation and what is happening in the street." Finished 25 N
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:21 am