Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kanani clarifies the most important projects that Baghdad needs from the Chinese agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kanani clarifies the most important projects that Baghdad needs from the Chinese agreement Empty Kanani clarifies the most important projects that Baghdad needs from the Chinese agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 1:42 am

Kanani clarifies the most important projects that Baghdad needs from the Chinese agreement

08:35 - 21/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Tuesday, the deputy of the Al-Fath Alliance, Ahmed Al-Kinani, stated that Baghdad Governorate has placed among its priorities in the Chinese agreement residential projects, roads and an industrial city in addition to the suspended train.
    Kanani said in a statement to the "information", that "Baghdad will get projects according to the Chinese agreement, where the governor explained the most important of these projects to be undertaken in the coming days."
    He added that "the Baghdad governorate has put among its priorities in the Chinese agreement the construction of the suspended train and a new highway around Baghdad."
    He explained that "the Chinese agreement set among its priorities in Baghdad the development and maintenance of 6 entrances to the capital, and the construction of housing complexes and the establishment of an industrial city in the Nahrawan region." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:49 am