Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert clarifies the exchange mechanism for projects funded within the Iraqi-Chinese agr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert clarifies the exchange mechanism for projects funded within the Iraqi-Chinese agr Empty An economic expert clarifies the exchange mechanism for projects funded within the Iraqi-Chinese agr

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Dec 2021, 6:29 am

An economic expert clarifies the exchange mechanism for projects funded within the Iraqi-Chinese agreement

•  Time: 12/14/2021 18:59:13

•  Reading: 2,106 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The economic expert, Nabil Al Marsoumi, clarified the exchange mechanism for the projects funded within the Iraqi-Chinese agreement, as approved by the Council of Ministers in today's session, Tuesday.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Marsoumi told Al-Furat News that "the decision of the Council of Ministers to release the exchange for projects funded within the Iraqi-Chinese agreement is legal if the funds are included in the general budget for the year 2021."
    And he added, "But if the money is not included in the budget, the act is illegal, it depends on the money included in the allocations."
    Al-Marsoumi continued, "Iraq is committed to a number of projects, some of which are financed by allocations and the other by loans, as happened in the financing of the Faw port at the Korean Import Bank within this year.
    That is, this agreement is not new, so there is no harm in financing it, and the legal violation in the case of new contracts is outside the powers of a caretaker government." Business".
    And the Council of Ministers, in its session held today, Tuesday, agreed to release the exchange for projects funded under the Iraq-China agreement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:35 pm