Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy in Al-Fateh: There is no political message behind the emergence of Abdul-Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Deputy in Al-Fateh: There is no political message behind the emergence of Abdul-Mahdi Empty Deputy in Al-Fateh: There is no political message behind the emergence of Abdul-Mahdi

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 5:52 am

Deputy in Al-Fateh: There is no political message behind the emergence of Abdul-Mahdi

14:14 - 07/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber affirmed that there was no political message behind the appearance of the last resigned Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during his visit to Basra Airport and Al-Faw Port, noting that the visit is necessary and is one of the caretaker government's meals.
    Jaber said in a statement to the "information", that "the Corona epidemic worries everyone and must be contained at the country level even if our country is not infested." He pointed out that "the resigned Prime Minister inspected Baghdad Airport and lost the procedures for the prevention of Corona come at the core of his duties and there are no A political message behind it. ”
    Jaber added, "The visit of Abdul-Mahdi to the Baghdad airport and the border crossing points in Basra Governorate is a national duty and must be carried out because the fact that Abdul-Mahdi is still the head of the government and fighting the epidemic is one of the duties of the caretaker government."
    The coalition of forces headed by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi, on Saturday, that the appearance of resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yesterday related to the developments of the Corona virus, indicating that this step counts not to him. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:32 pm