Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian ambassador to Iraq shows his country's position towards Al-Kazemi's mandate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian ambassador to Iraq shows his country's position towards Al-Kazemi's mandate Empty The Iranian ambassador to Iraq shows his country's position towards Al-Kazemi's mandate

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Apr 2020, 6:20 am

The Iranian ambassador to Iraq shows his country's position towards Al-Kazemi's mandate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Iraq, Iraj Masjidi, congratulated the election of the Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, while pointing out that Iran's view and position towards the election of Al-Kazemi is positive.

"My legal path was followed in the election of Mustafa Al-Kazemi, who was elected by the large Shiite bloc, and presented it to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to assign him to form the government, and therefore this mandate was carried out within the framework of a legal process," Masjidi said in a press statement.

He added that "the Islamic Republic of Iran respects the decisions and laws of Iraq and the Iraqi political system, so we did not interfere in any way, whether negatively or positively, in choosing any personality that has been or is being assigned to the presidency of the ministers of Iraq, and our message was as follows ... any personality that comes according to the law and has approval Parliament, we will join our side of this character and work with and support her. "

My mosque stressed that "the Islamic Republic's view of Iran and its attitudes towards Iraq are based on several principles, the most important of which is the defense of the unity, harmony and sovereignty of the lands of this country."

He continued, "Defending the Iraqi people completely from every sect, sect and group and (defending) law, parliament, sovereignty and independence (Iraq) and the absence of foreigners and defending the joint cooperation between the two sides forms the framework of the Islamic Republic's policy."

He stressed that "the Islamic Republic of Iran supports Iraq and the Iraqi parliament, as the parliament is the legitimate representative of all factions of Iraqi society, whether they are Shiites or Sunnis or parties and minorities such as Turkmen and Christians."

The mosque said, "The Islamic Republic's policy towards Iraq does not depend on supporting an Iraqi political group against another. All religions, sects, sects and nationalities in this country are fully respected by us." Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 6:47 am