Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after a long silence .. Iraq shows a position of Khashoggi's disappearance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after a long silence .. Iraq shows a position of Khashoggi's disappearance Empty after a long silence .. Iraq shows a position of Khashoggi's disappearance

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Oct 2018, 2:19 am

[size=32]
    after a long silence .. Iraq shows a position of Khashoggi's disappearance[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari on Wednesday described the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi as an "alien, surprising, repulsive and offensive to human rights" in Iraq's first post of silence since the crisis broke out.
    Lebanese Foreign Minister Gebran Bassil told a news conference with his Iraqi counterpart in Beirut that "we must wait for the results of the investigation so that we can give an official position on the incident."
    "It is natural to be on the side of the truth, and every time a similar incident occurs, it is appropriate to emphasize that respect for international agreements alone can take care of and regulate relations between nations, in accordance with the principle of sovereignty and respect for international legality," Basil added.
    The two ministers discussed a number of political and economic issues of mutual interest as well as a number of pressing issues in the region.
    The Saudi journalist Khashoggi disappeared on October 2, after entering his consulate in Istanbul, to conduct formal treatment for his marriage.
    Turkey agreed to a Saudi request to set up a joint investigative team in the case. In the meantime, a Turkish criminal investigation team searched the headquarters of the Saudi consulate on Monday evening.
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari arrived Tuesday for a two-day official visit to Lebanon and met with President Michel Aoun and Prime Minister Saad Hariri in Beirut.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:30 am