Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector Empty Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Apr 2020, 3:14 am

Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    On Wednesday, Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi announced the ministry's plan to advance the railway sector.
    "My ministry prepared designs and studies to create strategic projects and major infrastructure in the railway sector, but these studies require substantial funding," Laibi said in a statement, reported by the official news agency "Waya" and viewed by "Al-Iqtisad News."
    He added: "Iraq needs to rebuild its infrastructure in all areas, including the rail sector."
    And that "the ministry relied in its plan on attracting investors to the railway sector, especially as it is considered one of the few beneficial sectors, as there is no great desire to invest in it unless the state interferes in giving priority to the infrastructure, which would be an attractive factor for investing in railways."
    The Minister of Transport stressed the need to "develop the ports to be the source of any investor, and therefore we succeed in undertaking profitable projects that benefit the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:02 pm