Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: The earthquake will not affect Iraqi air and railway corridors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: The earthquake will not affect Iraqi air and railway corridors Empty Transportation: The earthquake will not affect Iraqi air and railway corridors

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2023, 5:07 am

Transportation: The earthquake will not affect Iraqi air and railway corridors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Transport confirmed that there is no impact on the Iraqi air corridors and railways as a result of the earthquakes that hit Syria and Turkey during the past two days.
    The Iraqi News Agency quoted the ministry as saying, "The companies that prepared the tracks for the railways are international companies specialized in this field and took into account the topography of the land and soil studies before starting the implementation of the project, so there is no justification for changing those tracks."
    She added, "The air corridors in Iraqi airspace, which are managed by the General Company for Air Navigation Services, are fully secured, and there is no effect of earthquakes on them."

Views 44
    Added 2023/02/08 - 1:24 PM
    Updated 2023/02/08 - 2:06 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:00 pm