Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The fifteenth of the month of Ramadan .. anniversary of the birth of Imam Hassan Mujtaba (AS)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The fifteenth of the month of Ramadan .. anniversary of the birth of Imam Hassan Mujtaba (AS)  Empty The fifteenth of the month of Ramadan .. anniversary of the birth of Imam Hassan Mujtaba (AS)

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:57 am

The fifteenth of the month of Ramadan .. anniversary of the birth of Imam Hassan Mujtaba (AS) 

Source: Ali SalmanSection: 

Islamic PageJuly 13, 2014 5:56 

Born Imam Hassan (AS) in the night or on the fifteenth of the month of Ramadan in the third year of migration, but Sheikh Kulayni transfer in novel enough to go on to say that he was born (p) was in the second year of migration.

Hassan bin Ali bin Abi Talib (AS) is the second Imam, the son of Imam Ali (AS) and Fatima (AS). Blocked the Imamate and the caliphate in the seventh and thirty years old Sharif, and making peace with Mu'awiya in 41 AH. Continued succession of six months and three days. Leave the Imam Hassan (AS) to Kufa after the Magistrate of the city, and he stayed for ten years until his death, and was buried in Baqi Cemetery.

Carrying Imam (as) the responsibility of the Imamate and the caliphate, a grave responsibility. It also has the task of creating a state of solidarity and reconciliation between Muslims and prevent them from the band, Vtmkhadd for acceptance of Imam (AS) peace with Muawiyah, which indicates the character orthodoxy and his dream. The period of his succession and Saliha with the rolling of the most important incidents experienced by the Imam (AS) as well as the days of his life he lived in the heart of Islam, which was all the cause of unity and serve as religious teachings and moral throughout the history of the Muslims, especially followers of the School of Ahl al-Bayt (AS), and have also had the effect deep on basic concepts such as competence, war and peace.

•Ratios, nickname, title
    Imam al-Hasan is the eldest son of Imam Ali (AS) and his mother Fatima Zahra (AS) girl Prophet (s).

Known as Abu Muhammad, of the most famous titles «met»; has other titles: met, the good, innocent, Mr., tribe. The title of the Prophet (r) Mr.

•Birth and death
    Born Imam Hassan (AS) in the night or on the fifteenth of the month of Ramadan in the third year of migration, but Sheikh Kulayni transfer in novel enough to go on to say that he was born (p) was in the second year of migration.

He died in the month of Safar 50 AH, at the age of 48 years. [7] The transfer Tabarsi that his death was the 28th of the month of Safar. [8]

•Naming
    They said to call (p) when he was born Hassan (AS) addressed God Gabriel Rizk, saying Muhammad boy go and told him the peace and congratulated him and say to him: The status of Ali (AS) have what Haroun of Moses; Vsmh the name of the son of Aaron. He asked the Messenger of Allah (r): The name of the son of Aaron? He said an inch, he said (r): Arabic tongue? He said: SMH Well, Vsmah the Messenger of Allah (r) Well.

•His wives and children
    Had fifteen boys between male and female are:

Zaid, Um Hassan, or Hussein, their mother or girl Bashir Abu Masood Alkhozorgah.

Al-Hasan ibn al-Hasan and his mother, Khawla girl Mansour Aelovesaria.

Amr, al-Qasim, Abdullah and their mother are under way (or boy).

Abdel-Rahman and his mother is also underway.

Hussein aka Balotherm, Talha, and Fatima and their mother or Isaac girl Talha bin Obeid-Allah al-Tamimi.

Um Abdullah, Fatima, Umm Salamah, Paper various mothers did not follow them is Hassan and Zaid. [10]

I have talked some historical sources for the large number of marriage of Imam Hassan (AS) and his divorce, has differed even in the number of women who alleged that the Imam (AS) has Tzojhen, a topic that can not be proven or rejected on the basis of the statement of accounts, if true, is it a dysfunctional to reduce the value of historical or glorification. It could be argued that asking this question shows actually on the sides of the difference between the teams and schools, and what happened between them from political confrontation; This despite the presence of some of the studies conducted by some researchers, thinkers and clearly demonstrate the existence of problematic in support of these novels and content. Especially since most of the reported these novels is the information very vague, and without mentioning the names of those women who stated that the infallible Imam (AS) has Tzojhen or Taleghen, and noted the absence of the names of women of Imam (AS) in the novels only crumple girl Shaggy bin Qais, which nourished Imam Hassan (AS) poison; But despite the absence of the names is of reminded us, we find there is a consensus relatively in regards to his sons (peace be upon him) so it is possible to identify the mothers of his children (p) through it, they are: Khawla girl perspective bin Zaban Lafraza, or Bashir girl obstacle bin Omar al-Khazraji, or Isaac girl Talha bin Obeid-Allah al-Tamimi, Hafsa and granddaughter of Abu Bakr, and India girl Suhail bin Amr.

•With the Messenger of Allah
    Enmity narrated that the Prophet (r) was carrying Hassan (AS) on the shoulder and says: «Oh God, I love Well Vohabh». In another narration that the Prophet (r) had to say in the right of Imam Hassan (AS) «Oh God, Oh God, I love Well I'd like to love him».

According to the sayings of the right of other Imams Hassan and Hussein (AS) that the Prophet (s) used to say: «Hassan and Hussein, leaders of the youth of Paradise». «Hassan and Hussein Rihanty of the world». Hassan and Hussein (or two) Amaman They Qaada or if he is a man of reason Hassan.

•In the era of the caliphs
    Income of Imam Hassan (AS) in his boyhood days, Ali Abu Bakr, he had ascended the pulpit disclosure by the Imam (AS): «Get off the platform Dad», Abu Bakr replied: «ratified God, this is not your father's pulpit platform Dad». Did not participate Imams Hassan and Hussein (AS) in the wars of the Muslims with Iran.

After the injured Omar ibn al-Khattab made Hassan (AS) and Abdullah bin Abbas, the owners of the SC to Qrapthma of the Messenger of Allah (r), but he did not Adzhma openion in picking a successor. However before the Imam (AS) attendance at SC.

When denied Osman Abu Dhar to Rabzh is that Aichaiah not speak with him one, and ordered Marwan to get it out of the city, and when he left the city no one dared to Mchaiath and farewell of Imam Ali (AS) and his brother Aqeel, Hassan and Hussein (AS) and Ammar.

Some historians said that Imam Ali (AS) sent Hassan (AS) to Dar es Osman for his defense, but the matter under consideration and discussion, although true objective was to prevent the killing of Uthman.

•In the era of the Imamate of Imam Ali (AS)
    Reported in some history books, novels show the post of Imam Hassan (AS) with his father, Commander of the Faithful (AS) in the war of sentences and two rows, we did not find the novel shows his participation in the war NAHRAWAN. (Fight the Kharijites).

•War sentences
    While declined to Abu Musa al-Ash'ari and to Kufa to cooperate with envoys of Imam Ali (AS) in mobilizing the people of Thi to counter the insurgency, sent the Imam (AS) and his son Hassan (AS) with Ammar message to Kufa, and was able to (p) through a sermon at a mosque in Kufa to mobilize ten thousand fighters for war camel owners.

Speeches of Imam Hassan (AS) speech before the Battle of the camel. And sent the faithful (p) to starboard army.

Said Imam Ali (AS) to Muhammad bin Tap Take this spear and Aakr camel went Mohammed quickly Marja to the large arrows, he took Hassan (AS) Spear and their own sentences and returned to the Commander of the Faithful (AS) and his spear dripping blood Fajgel Mohammed what he saw from the scene, said his faithful (p): «Athzn this son of the Prophet and you are my son».

•War rows
    Was Imam Hassan Mujtaba (AS) on the starboard also in the war two rows and the order of the Commander of the Faithful (AS). [29] When he saw the Imam (AS) fight and the severity of his clothing is return the he and his brother Imam Hussein (AS) to the back in order to preserve them, saying (p ): «Prevent or deported my children for fighting, I souls of these two means Hassan and Hussein (AS) on the death lest interrupted by the descendants of the Messenger of Allah (r). [30] when he saw Sid fight al-Hasan (AS) and his courage sought to Iqadh fighting his promises and this Send him Obeid-Allah ibn Umar - the younger son of the Khalifa second - and said to him: «If you need me Volgueni Vlekaya Hassan (AS) said to him, Obaidullah: The father may tendon Qureshi First and foremost was Hnih people Will you wear it and assume you this , he said (p) strongly: both God and not be so then he said: O son of discourse and God if I were to see you dead in your day or GDC But if the devil may Zain you and trick you until the day comes that cry where women Sham on you and Sbarek God and Abtahk for your face dead. Obaidullah returned to the tent », and that he saw Muawiya put even knew the answer and said:« That is the Son of the Father ».

Asked the faithful Ali (AS) from his son Hassan (AS) delivering a sermon in which the argument and shows proof of the truth so as to prevent discord and difference.

Recommended Imam Ali (AS) and an important commandment of Imam Hassan (AS) after his return from the two rows in an area called the present came in the sermon of the thirty-one approach rhetoric.

•Signs of Imamate
    The interview: «They are my sons, two Amaman or Qaada» who narrated from the Prophet (r) Guide to the Imamate of Imam Hassan (AS) and Imam Hussein (AS).

Recommended Imam Ali (AS) to his son Hassan (AS) succession and I bear witness Hussein (AS) and Muhammad bin tap and all his sons and senior Shiites on it, then entrusted his book and his gun and said to him: «me! He ordered me to Messenger of Allah (r) that make you a guardian to me and I entrust to you Bketbi me and my weapon as a trustee has been entrusted me with his weapon and he wrote and told me that I command you to hand over the deposit to your brother Hussein (AS) whenever Houdrk death ».

•Imamate era
    Received Imam Hassan Mujtaba (AS) responsible for the Imamate and proselytizing Muslims, atheist Friday night of the month of Ramadan 40 immigration after the martyrdom of Imam Ali (AS) at the hands of the son mg Moradi. Vartqy mosque pulpit and praised the great shrine of his father and the eligibility of the household of the Prophet (r) succession, then began Bembaiath the people of Kufa, where he set his workers.

•War with Muawiya
    When he heard the news of the martyrdom of Imam Sid Ali (AS) and swear allegiance to folk to his son Hassan (AS) sent two of Gelaozath to Basra and Kufa to spy and inciting the people he ordered Imam Hassan (AS) to arrest them and kill them. Several letters exchanged between Sid and Imam Hassan (AS) confirmed the Imam (AS) as the rightful succession.

The rolling processing armies and sent workers to invite them to accompany him in his war with the people of Iraq and progress towards Iraq to lead the army himself making Dahhaak bin Qais Fihri his successor in the capital. Take Muawiya 60 thousand soldiers, or more than that number, according to some accounts.

Send and Imam Hassan (AS) stone bin Adi to order the princes of the tribes in order to call people to the fighting. The failure of the people in the beginning and then moved. The movement of Imam (AS) towards making Nakhila marauding ibn Nawfal his deputy to Kufa. In order to pay for the army of invading Iraq Muawiya sent the Imam (AS) "Twelve thousand combatants" under the leadership of Obeid-Allah ibn Abbas bringing Obaidullah bin Abbas to the area is said to have analgesic Fajam there and faced the enemy in that region. The Obaidullah bin Abbas has lost and has a son at the hands of the secret Ertoh Yemen in order of Muawiya but nonetheless Sprinkle one million dirhams, and fled to a camp for the night rolling. It was to escape Obaidullah bin Abbas a clear impact on the hearts of the military where the latest state of suspicion and mistrust in their hearts, and quickly walked this case until it reached the towns and rolled betrayals.

Muawiyah ordered his spies spreading the news of the death of Prince Saad Bin Qais second army after Obaidullah bin Abbas what he heard the news so people were resorting to looting funds each other even dared to tents of Imam (AS) Vsahbua rug that sits upon the robe on his shoulder. And sent rolling invasive bin Division, and Abdullah bin Amer, Abdul Rahman bin sentence to Imam Hassan (AS) and when they were about to get out of his own in the towns they said: «injection God's Son Nabih blood and extinguished sedition before the Imam (AS) by making peace», and that he heard the folk it even came to Imam (AS) and looted his tent and where.

Misfortunes did not end the Imam (AS) of militarization and recruited at this point, but deliberately Perverts and Khawarij to the attempted assassination of Imam three times but God delivered them.

It could be argued that the reasons for the acceptance of Imam (AS) Magistrate felt that his army has tasked a result of wars, and to keep himself and his followers, add to the betrayal of the people, and betray him, and bloodshed, and save the debt, and the presence of risk was on the doors is a risk of the Kharijites and the lack of army balance.

•Peace with Muawiya
    Imam Hassan (AS), but does not think the interests of Islam and Muslims, and finally agreed to the Magistrate bloodshed and wrote the terms of the Magistrates and displayed on the rolling and were as follows:

Operates the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His righteous caliphs and biography?!

And that it is not to be entrusted to the rolling one after him, and that it be shura

People are safe where they were on themselves and their money and their offsprings

Not wanting to Hassan bin Ali scourge secret and openly, and (that) does not scare anyone from his companions.

There were these conditions in Shia and Sunni sources with differing among themselves.

The two sides spent the peace treaty with the observation conditions put forward by the Imam Hassan (AS) in the first half of the 41 years of migration. But Muawiya Although accepted the terms of Imam Hassan (AS) however, in first attend to him in Kufa - where the two armies met - sermons at a mosque in Kufa sermon after the Magistrate in which he declared that every requirement of its police to Hassan (AS) is under my feet, and claimed that al-Hasan (p ) is a request from the Magistrate, and cursing higher (p), understanding of Imam Hussein (AS) to reply to him, but Imam Hassan (AS) to prevent him from it. When completed rolling his speech the Imam (AS) and speeches long speech in which he described what was in the treaty entirely, then stated that Sid is asked Magistrate, responded to Muawiya where insulting the Imam faithful (p) that reminded those present and words between the comprehensive comparison Who is Ali (AS) and is rolling? And to each member of the lineage or ancestry. This has caused severe embarrassment to reply to Muawiya.

•After the Magistrate even martyrdom
    He left the Imam Hassan (AS) Kufa after Magistrate and headed to the city where she was a scientific reference, religious, social and political. Stop Imam Hassan (as) a tough stance against the Muawiya and his aides in the city of Damascus, and had debates with Sid, was quoted Sheikh Tabarsi those debates in the book of the protest.

•Certificate and the tomb of Imam Hassan Mujtaba (AS) in the cemetery of the Baqi
    Try rolling poisoning of Imam Hassan (AS) and a number of times, but his efforts failed. And finally sent to mah thousand dirhams to crumple girl Shaggy bin Qais wife of Imam Hassan (AS), and its promise to marry his son more than the requirement that the TDs poison forward Hassan (AS) responded crumple to offer and carried out and planted poison to Imam (AS), Vevey her Muawiya money But he did not marry her son. When the load of Imam Hussein (AS) the body of his brother Hassan (AS) to the shrine of his grandfather the Messenger of Allah (r) If Bermah Amnonh, it did not go for even reached Aisha, a mule her and she said: «Do not enter Ali do not like!» And almost that lies between the Bani Hashim and the Umayyad war, but if the son of Abbas without it, and so carry the body of Imam Hassan (AS) to Baqi and was buried beside his grandmother, Fatima girl lion.

Characteristics and virtues

Known for Imam Hassan (as) it's more like people in character and ethics, logic, the Messenger of Allah (r). It was narrated from the Prophet (s) said: «Aahassan (p) You are like the people in my birth and congenital and logical». And Imam Hassan (AS) is one of the owners of clothing and the Prophet (s) may Almpahlp took him on with his brother Hussein (AS) and his father Ali (AS) and his mother Fatima (AS). The verse was revealed concerning the cleansing Ahl al-Bayt (AS) and Imam Hassan them (p).

Spent Imam Hassan (AS) all they have twice, and the Department of his money for the sake of God three times until he was blowing his shoes and keep one another. Pilgrimage to the Imam (AS), walking 25 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:30 am