Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament presidency and bloc leaders stress the need to hold kadhimi government accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament presidency and bloc leaders stress the need to hold kadhimi government accountable Empty Parliament presidency and bloc leaders stress the need to hold kadhimi government accountable

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jul 2021, 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliament presidency and bloc leaders stress the need to hold kadhimi government accountable

The head of the parliamentary human rights committee, Arshad al-Salhi, said Wednesday that the presidency of the Iraqi Parliament confirmed in its meeting with bloc leaders the need to hold the federal government accountable for the fire at the Imam Hussein Hospital for the health isolation of Corona injured people in the southern province of Dhi Qar.

Salhi said in a statement received by The Shafq News agency: The meeting of the presidency of the House of Representatives with the leaders of the political blocs about the fire of the isolation hospital for corona patients in Dhi Qar stressed the finding of a radical solution to the fires of hospitals and the construction of a new hospital in the province in record time.

He said the meeting also stressed "the need to hold the government and the Ministry of Health accountable for the cause of negligence, negligence and lack of safety and safety conditions in health centres."

Iraqi Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi decided to transform tuesday's session of the council to "consider options" for the tragedy of Imam Hussein Teaching Hospital in Dhi Qar.

On the night of July 12, 2021, a huge fire at al-Hussein Hospital for the Treatment of Corona patients in Dhi Qar province killed dozens of patients.

Last April, an oxygen cylinder exploded, causing a similar huge fire at Ibn al-Khatib Hospital in Baghdad, a hospital for patients infected with CORONAvirus.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 11:57 pm