Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The high rate of inflation in Iraq due to the impact of the prices of services and goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The high rate of inflation in Iraq due to the impact of the prices of services and goods Empty The high rate of inflation in Iraq due to the impact of the prices of services and goods

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The high rate of inflation in Iraq due to the impact of the prices of services and goods
    August 18, 20

The Ministry of Planning has identified the reasons for the high rate of inflation
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Ministry of Planning announced, on Wednesday, a rise in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rate during the month of July by 0.6%.
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, attributed this to “the increase in the prices of the housing department by 1.5%, affected by the rise in the prices of water and electricity supplies, as a result of the increase in subscription fees to generators in most of the governorates of Iraq.”
    Al-Hindawi said in a statement, August 18, that "the entertainment department also recorded a 0.7% increase during the month of July, due to the increase in the prices of tourist trips, while the transportation department recorded a 0.6% increase, as a result of the increase in airline ticket prices."
    The inflation rate during the month of July of this year was 0.7%.
    Al-Hindawi added, "When the Central Bureau of Statistics, when its field teams monitored the movement of prices for more than 333 goods and services in the local markets for the month of July, it recorded an increase in the annual inflation rate compared to July of last year 2020, which amounted to 7.4%."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 am