Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning's (et al): the stability of inflation and high monthly annual inflation rate of 3.2%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning's (et al): the stability of inflation and high monthly annual inflation rate of 3.2% Empty Planning's (et al): the stability of inflation and high monthly annual inflation rate of 3.2%

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:46 am

Planning's (et al): the stability of inflation and high monthly annual inflation rate of 3.2%

By Adminsa two forty 10/07/2014

Brother - a special

Planning Ministry confirmed the province of monthly inflation to levels recorded high annual inflation due to higher food prices

Said the official spokesman of the Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra Hindawi told News News (et) that the monthly inflation remained stable during the month of June, while the annual inflation rate of 3.2%

Hindawi said that the high annual inflation was due to the rise in food prices during the past twelve Chkra 5.4%

The Ministry of Planning announced that, in the (June 11, 2014), as lower inflation index for the month of May last year by 1.4%, while the annual inflation rose by 1.4%, noting that the rise in the annual inflation due to rising prices of food section.

The Central Organization for Statistics and Information Technology, specialized operations statistics different at the level of the country, and the most important work to do censuses of population

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:06 am