Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Affected by the high prices.. Planning monitors a rise in the inflation rate during last March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Affected by the high prices.. Planning monitors a rise in the inflation rate during last March Empty Affected by the high prices.. Planning monitors a rise in the inflation rate during last March

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2022, 5:16 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Affected by the high prices.. Planning monitors a rise in the inflation rate during last March[/size]

[size=45]On Monday, the Ministry of Planning announced an increase in the annual inflation rate for the month of March last year, compared to the same month in 2021, while indicating that the rise was affected by the increase in the prices of a number of departments, including oils and fats.[/size]
    [size=45]The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said, "The increase in the monthly inflation rate during the month of March increased by (0.8%) compared to the previous month of February."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi added, "The annual inflation rate during last March, compared to the same month in 2021, increased by (5.2 percent).[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry’s spokesman stated that “the increase in the inflation rate during the month of March was affected by the increase in the prices of a number of departments, including the food and non-alcoholic beverages department, whose prices rose by 1.6 percent, as a result of the increase in the prices of oils and fats by 5.7 percent, and vegetables. by (3.7%), fish by (5%), fruits by (3.7%), meat by (1.9%), and bread and cereals increased by (1.5%).[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi continued, "As for the prices of the clothing and footwear section, it increased by 1.9%, while the percentage of the increase in the restaurants, hotels, goods and services section was (1.5%)."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:32 am