Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reclamation of 20,000 dunums for agriculture in Anbar..26 million dunams in Iraq are suitable for cu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reclamation of 20,000 dunums for agriculture in Anbar..26 million dunams in Iraq are suitable for cu Empty Reclamation of 20,000 dunums for agriculture in Anbar..26 million dunams in Iraq are suitable for cu

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:27 am

[size=30]Reclamation of 20,000 dunums for agriculture in Anbar..26 million dunams in Iraq are suitable for cultivation, and less than half of it is exploited

2022-02-12
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Saturday, Minister of Water Resources Mahdi Rashid Al-Hamdani announced a plan to reclaim about 20,000 acres of agricultural land in the Anbar Governorate in western Iraq, at a time when the arable areas in Iraq are about 26 million acres.
    This came during an inspection tour conducted by the minister to see the progress of work at the second ps3 pumping station within the Anbar land reclamation project.
    In a statement to reporters, Al-Hamdani said that this station will contribute to reclaiming 20,000 dunums of land within Al-Khalidiya Island in the Habbaniyah district, indicating that the station consists of three pumps and the total discharge is 2.68 m3 / s.
    He added that the ministry pays great attention to irrigation projects that depend on the use of modern irrigation methods to reduce waste and abuse of irrigation channels.
    The Minister of Water Resources, Mahdi Rashid Al-Hamdani, had inaugurated earlier today the new building of the Directorate of Water Resources in Anbar Governorate.
    The ready-made and arable areas in Iraq amount to 26 million dunams, but only about 5 million dunams are cultivated, in addition to 10 million dunams that are sometimes irrigated with rain and remain hostage to the season.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 1:36 pm