Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: More than 11 million dunums are included in the winter plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: More than 11 million dunums are included in the winter plan Empty Agriculture: More than 11 million dunums are included in the winter plan

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2023, 5:12 am

Agriculture: More than 11 million dunums are included in the winter plan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced the details of the winter agricultural plan, indicating that more than 11 million dunums are included in the plan, with the exception of the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
    The technical undersecretary of the ministry, Mithaq Abdul Hussein, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by “Al-Iqtisad News,” that “the winter agricultural plan included the strategic crops, which are wheat and barley, as well as winter vegetables,” pointing out that “starting on January 10, the distribution of seeds was launched.” for wheat cultivation and from various distribution centers of the Mesopotamian Seed Production Company and the Iraqi Company.”
    He added, "The Council of Ministers approved the winter agricultural plan, which was based on what was presented by the Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources."
    He pointed out that “the area of ​​winter agricultural lands amounted to more than 11 million dunums, excluding the Kurdistan region, using various methods of irrigation (rain, wells, and groundwater), and surface irrigation (rivers), and through the use of modern irrigation systems that the Ministry is working to equip at affordable prices.” "Supported."

Views 36
    Added 10/15/2023 - 10:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:19 pm