Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On the occasion of International Women's Day, Eva Makdisi launches a special campaign to empower wom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - On the occasion of International Women's Day, Eva Makdisi launches a special campaign to empower wom Empty On the occasion of International Women's Day, Eva Makdisi launches a special campaign to empower wom

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]On the occasion of International Women's Day, Eva Makdisi launches a special campaign to empower women under the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The eighth of March is International Women’s Day and the world celebrates it every year because it marks the date of the anniversary of a labor movement and a protest march in which 15,000 women took to the streets of New York City in 1908, to demand reduced working hours, better wages and the right to vote in elections, and this was recognized The following year, March 8 was designated as International Women’s Day. On this occasion, the editor-in-chief of the Media Woman magazine, Eva Makdisi, launched a special campaign on social media to empower women under the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in which female media professionals, bloggers, Influencers, businesswomen, celebrities and pioneering women participated in various fields. domains.The media lady, Eva, congratulated the women of the world everywhere on the occasion of the celebration of International Women's Day. I salute all the women of the world with a greeting of pride and appreciation. Every year, women are the symbol of life. They are an example of patience, mother, sister and the ideal wife. Every day you are hope and success, every day you are the teacher, every day you are good and love, every year you are more beautiful.
    To see the photos of the women who participated in the campaign, you can watch the video via the link:[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:36 am