Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan files a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi because of his failure to implement the decision of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan files a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi because of his failure to implement the decision of the  Empty Khashan files a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi because of his failure to implement the decision of the

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2022, 6:16 am

Khashan files a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi because of his failure to implement the decision of the Federal Court
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 04/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 50

Baghdad/
    The independent deputy, Basem Khashan, announced today, Wednesday, the filing of a satellite lawsuit against the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, because of his failure to implement the decision of the Federal Court.
    Khashan wrote in his Facebook post, saying, "I only want to implement the law. I filed a lawsuit with the Karkh Court of First Instance to demand that Muhammad Rikan al-Halbousi compensate me for the damage caused by his refusal to implement the Federal Court's decision that restored my parliamentary seat to me, and this lawsuit is based on a clear text. of the Civil Code, Article (219).
    He added that "the House of Representatives is obliged by virtue of Article (94) of the Constitution to implement the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court, and by virtue of Clause (1/219) of the Civil Code, the House is responsible for its president's failure to implement them," noting that "according to Clause (2/219) it disposes The council is free from this responsibility if it proves that it did what was necessary to prevent the damage, and if he followed him, Al-Halbousi, insisted on refraining, and thus the responsibility for the damage becomes personal, and this is what actually happened and what I explained in the lawsuit petition.
    Khashan continued, "All the elements of tort responsibility are verified, namely: the error: Al-Halbousi's refusal to implement the arbitrator's decision, the material damage is depriving me of salaries and allowances, and the moral damage is also verified, and the causal relationship: the material and moral damage that I suffered as a result of this refrain."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:21 pm