Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Wait For The Federal Decision.” Khashan: Seeking To Dismiss Al-Halbousi Is The Duty Of Every Deputy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Wait For The Federal Decision.” Khashan: Seeking To Dismiss Al-Halbousi Is The Duty Of Every Deputy Empty “Wait For The Federal Decision.” Khashan: Seeking To Dismiss Al-Halbousi Is The Duty Of Every Deputy

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2022, 6:04 am

[size=38]“Wait For The Federal Decision.” Khashan: Seeking To Dismiss Al-Halbousi Is The Duty Of Every Deputy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/07/2022 | 12:02 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The independent deputy, Basem Khashan, confirmed, on Saturday, that seeking to dismiss the current Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, is the duty of every deputy and every party and current, noting that he is awaiting a decision from the Federal Court condemning al-Halbousi.
    Khashan said in a post on his Facebook page, which was reviewed by / the information /, that “the answer to “is” is only with “yes” or “no”, and appending the answer with “but” is the beginning of a deviation from the truth, so did Mr. Muhammad violate Rikan al-Halbousi, the constitution, and did he perjure the constitutional oath?”, noting that “the frank and abstract answer to these two questions is (yes).”
    He added, "Is it permissible for a person who violated the constitution to remain head of the highest legislative authority in the country? The answer is: No."
    And Khashan continued, "The Federal Court is considering a case that I filed against Mr. Al-Halbousi, in which it asked to convict him of perjury and violation of the constitution in preparation for his dismissal. finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:35 am