Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Electricity announces reaching the highest production in the history of the system i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Electricity announces reaching the highest production in the history of the system i Empty The Ministry of Electricity announces reaching the highest production in the history of the system i

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2022, 4:43 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Electricity announces reaching the highest production in the history of the system in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    10:38 - 07-31-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Electricity announced the achievement of an unprecedented historical production of the electric power system and a high stability in supplying citizens with electricity.
    And the ministry stated in a statement, “We worked hard and started reaping the fruits of the efforts of our heroic angels, who worked day and night, despite security, economic and financial challenges, and the decline and rise of national gas and resource emissions, and despite a health pandemic in which the heroes of the Ministry of Health were the first line, our angels (first service line) ), to sustain the momentum of work and serve the citizens.
    And she continued, "Where in a permanently held operations room, and a crisis cell that did not leave its meetings for months, and under direct supervision, follow-ups and field tours from the Minister of Electricity, Engineer Adel Karim, and the advanced staff, and high coordination with the central government and great support from Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the Mujahideen continue And the Ministry of Electricity canceled their work on increasing production and introducing transmission lines to achieve sufficient availability that had not been achieved before, rehabilitating the distribution sector and increasing the number of fixed and mobile transformer stations, in order to serve our great Iraq and our dear citizens.
    And it indicated that it announces its arrival today, Saturday, to the highest production achieved by the Iraqi electrical system since the date of its establishment, which is (23,258) megawatts, and with high stability, with a note that if financial support and budgets were available, we would have proceeded with implementing the short ceiling of the ministry’s plan within one year, which was going By increasing and adding seven thousand new megawatts.
    And she indicated, "It is hoped (in the coming days) to achieve a higher increase in production after entering a number of stations to work, such as Salah El-Din Thermal, crutch station, and other stations," stressing that it will proceed with its plans to introduce combined cycles, and cooling systems, in all gas stations, in addition to proceeding with projects. Solar power plants, waste recycling, and electrical interconnection projects, which will achieve high reliability and great stability for the electrical network.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:39 pm