Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity announces the highest energy production in the history of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity announces the highest energy production in the history of Iraq Empty Electricity announces the highest energy production in the history of Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jul 2021, 6:53 am

Electricity announces the highest energy production in the history of Iraq

•  Time: 07/12/2021 13:35:58

•  Reading: 598 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity announced the increase in the volume of energy production in Iraq to 20 thousand and 700 megawatts, describing this unprecedented rise as the first time that production reached this extent
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Abadi said in a press statement, "There is a synergy of efforts by all service and security ministries, such as (oil, finance, planning and water resources, in addition to defense and interior, as well as the local governments of the governorates) with electricity to raise the level of energy supply."
    With regard to operations targeting power transmission lines and towers, Al-Abadi said that "they are still ongoing, the last of which was yesterday, when the (Amin-East Baghdad No. 2) line was targeted by detonating one of the towers in it."
    With regard to the budget of the Ministry of Electricity for the current year, Al-Abadi said that "no sums of money have been received so far from that budget despite reducing the amounts requested by electricity as allocations to cover its expenses and the establishment of projects from 22 billion dollars to 10 billion dollars, or less than half."
    And he indicated that "the maintenance work that is carried out on the national system either depends on limited resources from collection funds or through payment on credit (debt)."
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:22 pm