Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judy, MilitiaMan and more.....Wednesday Morning 2-22-2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judy, MilitiaMan and more.....Wednesday Morning 2-22-2023 Empty Judy, MilitiaMan and more.....Wednesday Morning 2-22-2023

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:05 pm

[size=30]Judy, MilitiaMan and more.....Wednesday Morning 2-22-2023[/size]
    RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Wed. 22 Feb. 2023
    Compiled Wed. 22 Feb. 2023 12:01am EST by Judy Byington,
    Global Currency Reset:
    Tues. 21 Feb. Bruce: On Fri. 17 Feb. Bond Holders received a registered letter that said they would receive a Quantum access card on Saturday 18 Feb, which some of them did. They will receive an email telling them how to have access to their accounts. Tier4B should receive notification within 24 hours of when the Bond Holders get access to their accounts.
    Tues. 21 Feb. Morning MarkZ: Banking people are excited about the RV going late tonight into tomorrow, Wed. 22 Feb. Bond People are expecting to access their accounts late today or early into the wee hours. A number of them have commented that they can see their funds in their accounts.

Tues. 21 Feb. Evening MarkZ: “I am still hearing phenomenal stuff from the banking side. They are still very keyed up in the hopes the bonds funds will release tonight. I do not think we will get news until the wee hours of the morning….As I understand it they will probably start in Europe and come this way…if they release those funds. We have a lot of bond folks expecting those funds before tomorrow. We should know before the morning podcast if they have received funds or what they have told them. We are expecting a lot of news early tomorrow. This is regarding Historic bonds, German bonds, Chinese bonds, Railroad Bonds. Super Pechcelli, Fragon bonds. Rumors are if bond payments start tonight then CMKX and Prosperity Package deliveries will start Wednesday and Thursday. Iraq is still saying that their budget goes next week. My understanding is that before the budget gets introduced to parliament….the HCL will be done. So we know we are in a short window for Iraq to make a move.”
    Tues. 21 Feb. RayRen98: “I’m receiving info indicating that memos have gone out to the banks to get ready for a rate change.”
    High Up Contact: “The wheels are turning and the process is moving, but at a pace slower than a turtle. All the militaries throughout the world have their money because they have to keep any war from getting started. All 209 countries have signed a peace treaty and everything was ratified so in that respect, GESARA will happen. On Wed. 22 Feb. a small amount of monies will be paid out to certain people in Tier 3. In about two weeks, or around Wed. 1 March, substantial funds would be paid out.”
    Update from a Sovereign to Bob Dunn, a Global Intake Officer for a Global Trade Platform: (Dunn believes this is for real): “We have officially begun. USA Inc. is officially done now: All countries transitioning over to Nesara/Gesara, Republic’s & their own gold backed currencies. Sovereign contracts have started. DOD, Reno, Zurich, UST liquidity will begin Tues. 21 Feb, although all monies have been released. Next week will absolutely be the week we all receive our blessings. No turning back, no more waiting. Here we go!!”
    Sat. 18 Feb. Ginger via Wolverine: “Tier 1 and 2 Paymasters have received funding and they are ready to roll. The Intel these folks are getting is all very positive and they are saying that next week could be monumental. Our notifications – if happening next week – could also be quickly following a “significant arrest” of someone high up.”
    Wolverine: “Tiers 1 and 2 have been paid out.”
    SHTF this week. Feb 20, 2023 EST (Australia) – YouTube  NESARA/GESARA to roll out Tues. 21 Feb. after Black Swan Event Stock Market Crash. Med Beds roll out at that time also. Military Law to take over for ten days. Have food, cash, water and essential items on hand.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Tues. 21 Feb. 2023 Bruce, The Big Call Thebigcall.net 667-770-1866, pin123456#
    Wells Fargo Source: “Things are happening. Today Tues. 21 Feb. is Action Day. Tomorrow Wed. 22 Feb. is Satisfaction Day.”
    If you have Zim and don’t have a project, they will offer you around 600 national and 1,200 international projects you could choose from to fund if you so wish.
    On Fri. 17 Feb. Bond Holders received a registered letter that said they would receive a Quantum access card on Saturday 18 Feb, which some of them did. They will receive an email telling them how to have access to their accounts.
    Tier4B should receive notification within 24 hours of when the Bond Holders get access to their accounts.
    Read full post here:  https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/02/22/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-february-22-2023/
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Frank26  New keyword 'currency reform'.  You went through the monetary reform.  You are going through the economic reform.  The Iraqi citizens are going through the 'currency reform'.   Notice I said you are going through the economic reform.  The fact that you purchased Iraqi dinar is going to help their economy.  But the citizens of Iraq will have purchasing power through a new mechanism in 2nd stage that will allow them to have a new exchange rate when the dinar starts to floats.
    Henig  Article "Revival of hanging gardens in Iraq" Quote "The Central Bank of Iraq is witnessing in the design of its new building hanging gardens that bring to mind...one of the seven historical wonders of the world...the implementation of the first listed hanging gardens in Iraq, which will decorate the roof of the base of the new central bank building... These cats are positioning themselves for a new Renaissance.

5th Round of Licensing- Oil & Gas - HCL- 2023 Budget Draft Law
    MilitiaMan abd Crew:  2-22-2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz4zAbWByt4

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:39 am