Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judy, MilitiaMan and More.....Friday Morning 4-28-2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judy, MilitiaMan and More.....Friday Morning 4-28-2023 Empty Judy, MilitiaMan and More.....Friday Morning 4-28-2023

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 11:13 am

[size=30]Judy, MilitiaMan and More.....Friday Morning 4-28-2023[/size]
    Note: All intel should be considered as "Rumors" until we receive official announcements ...and “Rates and Dates” could change anytime until we get to the banks/redemption centers.
    RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Fri. 28 April 2023
    Compiled Fri. 28 April 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington
    Global Currency Reset:
     “The Emergency Broadcast System would go off, the Markets would shut down, we would have three to ten days of Disclosure, after which Tier4b (Us, the Internet Group) would receive Notification to set exchange/redemption appointments.”
    Thurs. 27 April Bruce The Big Call Universe (ibize.com)  667-770-1866, pin123456#
    A Paymaster said that Bond Holders were to receive emails that would give the access to funds either tonight Thurs. 27 April, or tomorrow Fri. 28 April.
    Seven more countries including the US need to declare they have asset-backed currency.

The Iraqi Dinar has revalued and Iraq has been exchanging in-country for over two weeks.
    One Source said Tier 4b (Us, the Internet Group) will receive notification to set our appointments on Sat. 29 April.
    Next week – the first week of May – we should get our appointments, there should be Disclosure, NESARA should happen, the new US Note should be announced and we should get our Restitution allowance.
    Thurs. 27 April Candy Kisses on TNT:
    Next week is the launch of a new experience in the world of government and private banking.
    Next week, financial inclusion activities will start under the auspices of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Private Banks.
    The banking sector is preparing to participate in the activities of the Financial Inclusion Week, to be launched next week, under the auspices of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Private Banks.
    Many governmental and private banks participate in the events, which showcase banking services to customers, the use of electronic payment tools, pos devices, and the culture of electronic payment, which the government seeks to generalize the experience to all private and public sector institutions.
    Thurs. 27 April MarkZ: I talked with some folks in Iraq …They are telling me that not only is prepared, ready and everything is done…..but they are now asset backed and just waiting to release their value.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Redemption Center Process: Charlie Ward https://m.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2023/04/charlie-ward-major-intel-teotwawki-is-almost-here-be-ready-video-3792033.html
    EBS goes off, markets shut off and we have 3-ten days of Disclosure
    After which we will get Notification to set appointments
    You call the 8 Call Centers and are routed to one of 7,000 redemption centers
    Arrive at appointment no more than 10 min. early. If earlier, you will be put at the end of the line for the entire process.
    You are put under an NDA.
    Read full post here:  https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/04/28/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-april-28-2023/
    Wolverine Update:
    Good news coming from T1. All documents have been signed by the banking lawyers and banks are now ready to start releasing the funds to their members. 
    It been a hard task to get this done and finally it’s getting done.
    The sovereigns have all received their notifications and are waiting for their appointments.
     I was told by next week we should expect notifications and the bonds release as well. 
     The delay is coming from the USA and I have no idea why. 
     Let’s hope there is no more delays as too many are suffering and we don’t want hear anymore of our patriots dying. 
    God bless  Wolverine
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Frank26   Article quote: "Sudanese advisor: Foreign currency reserves are high, safe and at comfortable levels THE NEW NATIONAL CURRENCY IS ASSET BACKED & POWERFUL!...THE MONETARY REFORM IS VERY COMFORTABLE WITH ALL THE BACKING OF THE NEW NATIONAL CURRENCY...
    Mnt Goat   ...we are moving very quickly to the end of this long RV saga.  I only hope you are prepared ...about the amount of your investment in the dinar. Remember when they do change the rate there is no turning back as investors. You will NEVER get the IQD again for 1/6 of a penny and exchange it for upwards of $3 and some say the speculation could go as high as $9 before they cut it off on a managed float. I am told by my CBI contact they intend not to let it go crazy and over speculate as was done when the Kuwaiti dinar was reinstated.

Electronic Point of Sale - Unified Treasury Account- Banking Supervision System
    MilitiaMan and Crew:  4-28-2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv7YJ4Ss634

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:50 am