Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The government is determined to combat corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - Al-Sudani: The government is determined to combat corruption Empty Al-Sudani: The government is determined to combat corruption

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 4:55 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Sudani: The government is determined to combat corruption[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani affirmed the government's determination to combat corruption.
    A statement from his office stated that "the Prime Minister received a delegation from Transparency International, in the presence of the ambassadors of the European Union and Germany to Iraq, to ​​review the government's efforts in the field of combating financial and administrative corruption, and the practical steps taken on this path."

During the meeting, the Prime Minister affirmed the government's determination to combat corruption, which constitutes one of the most important priorities of the government program, "reiterating" Iraq's desire to benefit from international experiences and the expertise of the Transparency Organization in combating corruption.
    For its part, the organization's delegation affirmed its support for the Iraqi efforts to develop anti-corruption mechanisms, in a way that ensures progress in this framework, "expressing its touch on the real will of the Iraqi government to combat corruption, which prompted the delegation to visit Iraq."
    He added, "The meeting witnessed mutual affirmation that fighting corruption is a joint responsibility that requires the cooperation of civil society institutions and independent bodies, as well as the judiciary and other authorities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:18 am